Woman missing in floods in LaSalle County prompts search
April 22, 2013 (LA SALLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The search resumed Monday for a missing LaSalle County woman.
Nancy Greening is from Peru, Ill., and was last seen last Friday near her van in knee-high flood waters.
Family members say Greening's van is visible in a picture captured by a photographer with the LaSalle News Tribune.
Authorities found the van along state Route 351 in LaSalle.
Crews have been searching that area and the Illinois River.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 10 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos