Woman missing in floods in LaSalle County prompts search
April 22, 2013 (LA SALLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The search resumed Monday for a missing LaSalle County woman.
Nancy Greening is from Peru, Ill., and was last seen last Friday near her van in knee-high flood waters.
Family members say Greening's van is visible in a picture captured by a photographer with the LaSalle News Tribune.
Authorities found the van along state Route 351 in LaSalle.
Crews have been searching that area and the Illinois River.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits