I-88 reopens after tanker truck crash, ethanol leak
April 22, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- An accident in the western suburbs shut down Interstate 88 west of Aurora and east of DeKalb Tuesday night.
A tanker truck carrying ethanol overturned and was leaking. All lanes of I-88 were shut down until 2:30 a.m.
There is no word on any injuries from the accident.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus 17 min ago