Highland Park dentist arrested for practicing with suspended license
April 23, 2013 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- An 86-year-old Highland Park man is accused of practicing dentistry even though his license had been suspended.
Sheldon Hamilton will appear in court next month.
Documents show Hamilton surrendered his license back in 2008 after he was found to be practicing in unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
Hamilton was arrested last week after prosecutors say another fire inspection of his office found he was still treating patients.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials 19 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- 7 in 77
- John Hancock observatory to Tilt
38 min ago