Face tattoos help police capture man charged in shooting
April 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Marcus Harris, 26, has been charged with shooting another man outside Wrigley Field early Sunday morning.
Harris's distinctive face tattoos helped police catch him.
He allegedly shot a man in the back when that man refused to take part in a robbery. The victim remains in serious condition. The shooting happened at a 7-11 across from Wrigley Field. Among the tattoos Harris has on his face is a logo of the Chicago White Sox.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 59 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper 50 min ago
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
59 min ago