Jenny McCarthy appears at Chicago autism support fundraiser
April 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's own Jenny McCarthy wears many hats: model, comedian, actress, author.
Tuesday night, she appeared at a Chicago benefit as an activist.
McCarthy hosted the sixth annual "Rescue Our Angels" fundraising event for Generation Rescue.
She is president of the organization, which is a national autism support group.
McCarthy credits Generation Rescue with helping her get educated after her son was diagnosed with autism.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 3 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 48 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
3 min ago