FBI asking for help to find Chicago man, Paris 'Polerowski' Poe, on the run
April 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The FBI says it needs the public's help in finding a Chicago man who is on the run.
The FBI announced Tuesday it is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension of Paris Poe. He's also known as Polerowski. Poe is wanted for questioning in a federal murder investigation. An arrest warrant for Poe was filed last week in U.S. District Court in Chicago.
Poe previously has been convicted of aggravated battery and robbery. Federal authorities think he may have fled Illinois. They consider him armed and dangerous. Those with information should contact the FBI in Chicago.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square 2 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 26 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 8 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed 18 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
2 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
26 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
8 min ago