FBI asking for help to find Chicago man, Paris 'Polerowski' Poe, on the run
April 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The FBI says it needs the public's help in finding a Chicago man who is on the run.
The FBI announced Tuesday it is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension of Paris Poe. He's also known as Polerowski. Poe is wanted for questioning in a federal murder investigation. An arrest warrant for Poe was filed last week in U.S. District Court in Chicago.
Poe previously has been convicted of aggravated battery and robbery. Federal authorities think he may have fled Illinois. They consider him armed and dangerous. Those with information should contact the FBI in Chicago.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps 20 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 56 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 42 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows 59 min ago
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas 26 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
20 min ago