Lisle well water contaminated by flooding
April 24, 2013 (LISLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Health officials in DuPage County say last week's flooding has contaminated some well water in Lisle.
Preliminary testing of some wells shows bacterial contamination.
The Health Department says all Lisle residents who use private wells should have them disinfected and tested before drinking or cooking with the water.
The Health Department is in Lisle distributing bottles for testing along with disinfecting instructions.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break 16 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 22 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 22 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured 41 min ago
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 52 min ago
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water...
16 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
22 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
22 min ago