Lisle well water contaminated by flooding
April 24, 2013 (LISLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Health officials in DuPage County say last week's flooding has contaminated some well water in Lisle.
Preliminary testing of some wells shows bacterial contamination.
The Health Department says all Lisle residents who use private wells should have them disinfected and tested before drinking or cooking with the water.
The Health Department is in Lisle distributing bottles for testing along with disinfecting instructions.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping