$100K in jewelry stolen from Bloomingdale's on Michigan Ave
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than $100,000 in jewelry was stolen from the Bloomingdale's store on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago.
While conducting an internal audit of the jewelry area in the department store, Bloomingdale's officials found the jewelry was missing.
Police were called to the scene. No word on whether or not there are any suspects.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 13 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans