$100K in jewelry stolen from Bloomingdale's on Michigan Ave
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than $100,000 in jewelry was stolen from the Bloomingdale's store on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago.
While conducting an internal audit of the jewelry area in the department store, Bloomingdale's officials found the jewelry was missing.
Police were called to the scene. No word on whether or not there are any suspects.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 45 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- What electronics will be under your tree? 1 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 35 min ago
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 2 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters 43 min ago
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- Skokie fire lights up sky 32 min ago
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
35 min ago
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
45 min ago
- What electronics will be under your tree?
1 min ago