$100K in jewelry stolen from Bloomingdale's on Michigan Ave
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than $100,000 in jewelry was stolen from the Bloomingdale's store on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago.
While conducting an internal audit of the jewelry area in the department store, Bloomingdale's officials found the jewelry was missing.
Police were called to the scene. No word on whether or not there are any suspects.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake