$100K in jewelry stolen from Bloomingdale's on Michigan Ave
April 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than $100,000 in jewelry was stolen from the Bloomingdale's store on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago.
While conducting an internal audit of the jewelry area in the department store, Bloomingdale's officials found the jewelry was missing.
Police were called to the scene. No word on whether or not there are any suspects.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos