Mama goose nest-sitting at suburban bank
April 26, 2013 (DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A mama goose has chosen to lay her eggs in a not-so convenient spot, sitting in a planter in the middle lane of a drive-thru at a bank in suburban Downers Grove for more than a week.
The goose is protecting about eight to nine of her eggs and she's apparently not moving until they hatch.
In fact, she hisses at drivers trying to make their bank deposits.
Some customers tell us they are working on trying to get the bank to shut down that lane until the eggs hatch and the mama goose leaves.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout