Mama goose nest-sitting at suburban bank
April 26, 2013 (DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A mama goose has chosen to lay her eggs in a not-so convenient spot, sitting in a planter in the middle lane of a drive-thru at a bank in suburban Downers Grove for more than a week.
The goose is protecting about eight to nine of her eggs and she's apparently not moving until they hatch.
In fact, she hisses at drivers trying to make their bank deposits.
Some customers tell us they are working on trying to get the bank to shut down that lane until the eggs hatch and the mama goose leaves.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 9 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 16 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 6 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 27 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps 25 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
6 min ago
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of...
9 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
16 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane had Iranian asylum...
12 min ago