Mama goose nest-sitting at suburban bank
April 26, 2013 (DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A mama goose has chosen to lay her eggs in a not-so convenient spot, sitting in a planter in the middle lane of a drive-thru at a bank in suburban Downers Grove for more than a week.
The goose is protecting about eight to nine of her eggs and she's apparently not moving until they hatch.
In fact, she hisses at drivers trying to make their bank deposits.
Some customers tell us they are working on trying to get the bank to shut down that lane until the eggs hatch and the mama goose leaves.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger 31 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
25 min ago