Mama goose nest-sitting at suburban bank
April 26, 2013 (DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A mama goose has chosen to lay her eggs in a not-so convenient spot, sitting in a planter in the middle lane of a drive-thru at a bank in suburban Downers Grove for more than a week.
The goose is protecting about eight to nine of her eggs and she's apparently not moving until they hatch.
In fact, she hisses at drivers trying to make their bank deposits.
Some customers tell us they are working on trying to get the bank to shut down that lane until the eggs hatch and the mama goose leaves.
- South suburbs on alert after series of attacks
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Crowds descend on Rome ahead of canonization
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wrigley Field anniversary cake tossed in dumpster
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee
- 5 CPS schools to begin offering mariachi classes
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Hinsdale woman featured in People magazine
- All Southland College Prep seniors accepted to college
- NIU hazing death case in court
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- abcnews: Avril Lavigne Slammed for New Video