Mama goose nest-sitting at suburban bank
April 26, 2013 (DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A mama goose has chosen to lay her eggs in a not-so convenient spot, sitting in a planter in the middle lane of a drive-thru at a bank in suburban Downers Grove for more than a week.
The goose is protecting about eight to nine of her eggs and she's apparently not moving until they hatch.
In fact, she hisses at drivers trying to make their bank deposits.
Some customers tell us they are working on trying to get the bank to shut down that lane until the eggs hatch and the mama goose leaves.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion 53 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize 38 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 24 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
53 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
38 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
35 min ago