N. Chicago street dedicated to slain teenager
April 26, 2013 (NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- A street is dedicated in the name of a teenager who was shot and killed back in February.
Earlier tonight "Janay McFarlane Way" in North Chicago was dedicated to the late 18-year-old.
Back in February, McFarlane was shot in the head... Police say she was an innocent victim of gun violence.
McFarlane's sister attended President Obama's speech on gun violence the day she was gunned down.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 30 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 36 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality 31 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning...
36 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
30 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
31 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos