Crime Stoppers seeking information in case of murdered Evanston teen Justin Murray
April 27, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Members of Crime Stoppers planned to hand out flyers Saturday to help find the killer of an Evanston teenager.
Justin Murray, 19, was shot and killed last November, shortly after he came home from a three-month stay in California.
At 11 a.m. Saturday, friends and family members were expected to meet at Church and Brown in Evanston to hand out flyers to get tips.
The reward in the case is currently $1,000.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up 50 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation 45 min ago
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago...
51 min ago