Crime Stoppers seeking information in case of murdered Evanston teen Justin Murray
April 27, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Members of Crime Stoppers planned to hand out flyers Saturday to help find the killer of an Evanston teenager.
Justin Murray, 19, was shot and killed last November, shortly after he came home from a three-month stay in California.
At 11 a.m. Saturday, friends and family members were expected to meet at Church and Brown in Evanston to hand out flyers to get tips.
The reward in the case is currently $1,000.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 57 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 25 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 5 min ago
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash 4 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
57 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
25 min ago