Far Northwest Side sex assault, robbery suspect charged
April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators have charged a man in connection with sexual assault and robbery incidents on the city's Far Northwest Side.
Antonio Lamont Nettles, 41, of Forest Park faces robbery, sexual assault, and kidnapping charges.
Police say he attacked two women in April near Belmont and Oak avenues.
Police credit 41st Ward Ald. Mary O'Connor for putting out an alert on her Facebook page. That posting generated tips, and Nettles turned himself in.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 17 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 12 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
17 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance,...
12 min ago