Far Northwest Side sex assault, robbery suspect charged
April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators have charged a man in connection with sexual assault and robbery incidents on the city's Far Northwest Side.
Antonio Lamont Nettles, 41, of Forest Park faces robbery, sexual assault, and kidnapping charges.
Police say he attacked two women in April near Belmont and Oak avenues.
Police credit 41st Ward Ald. Mary O'Connor for putting out an alert on her Facebook page. That posting generated tips, and Nettles turned himself in.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 50 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 47 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 11 min ago
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced 3 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand