Far Northwest Side sex assault, robbery suspect charged
April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators have charged a man in connection with sexual assault and robbery incidents on the city's Far Northwest Side.
Antonio Lamont Nettles, 41, of Forest Park faces robbery, sexual assault, and kidnapping charges.
Police say he attacked two women in April near Belmont and Oak avenues.
Police credit 41st Ward Ald. Mary O'Connor for putting out an alert on her Facebook page. That posting generated tips, and Nettles turned himself in.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour 34 min ago
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot