Far Northwest Side sex assault, robbery suspect charged
April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators have charged a man in connection with sexual assault and robbery incidents on the city's Far Northwest Side.
Antonio Lamont Nettles, 41, of Forest Park faces robbery, sexual assault, and kidnapping charges.
Police say he attacked two women in April near Belmont and Oak avenues.
Police credit 41st Ward Ald. Mary O'Connor for putting out an alert on her Facebook page. That posting generated tips, and Nettles turned himself in.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake