Far Northwest Side sex assault, robbery suspect charged
April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators have charged a man in connection with sexual assault and robbery incidents on the city's Far Northwest Side.
Antonio Lamont Nettles, 41, of Forest Park faces robbery, sexual assault, and kidnapping charges.
Police say he attacked two women in April near Belmont and Oak avenues.
Police credit 41st Ward Ald. Mary O'Connor for putting out an alert on her Facebook page. That posting generated tips, and Nettles turned himself in.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 6 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 37 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 36 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 23 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 10 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
6 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
37 min ago