Elgin mom allegedly fired gun; son, 14, accused of bringing rifles to her
April 28, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Elgin mother and her son were due in court Sunday to face several weapons charges.
Police say Twana Mosley, 35, was carrying two handguns when she walked out of her house Friday to confront a person who had been involved in an altercation with family members earlier.
Moseley allegedly fired one of the guns into the air.
Her 14-year-old son is accused of bringing two rifles outside to her.
Police confiscated three handguns and two rifles during a search of their home.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer