Elgin mom allegedly fired gun; son, 14, accused of bringing rifles to her
April 28, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Elgin mother and her son were due in court Sunday to face several weapons charges.
Police say Twana Mosley, 35, was carrying two handguns when she walked out of her house Friday to confront a person who had been involved in an altercation with family members earlier.
Moseley allegedly fired one of the guns into the air.
Her 14-year-old son is accused of bringing two rifles outside to her.
Police confiscated three handguns and two rifles during a search of their home.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 32 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held 33 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27 26 min ago
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting 49 min ago
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
32 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open,...
33 min ago
- The Ditka you didn't know
41 min ago