Elgin mom allegedly fired gun; son, 14, accused of bringing rifles to her
April 28, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Elgin mother and her son were due in court Sunday to face several weapons charges.
Police say Twana Mosley, 35, was carrying two handguns when she walked out of her house Friday to confront a person who had been involved in an altercation with family members earlier.
Moseley allegedly fired one of the guns into the air.
Her 14-year-old son is accused of bringing two rifles outside to her.
Police confiscated three handguns and two rifles during a search of their home.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 54 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 17 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 15, charged in shooting of boy, 14, on city's South Side 37 min ago
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 48 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77