Elgin mom allegedly fired gun; son, 14, accused of bringing rifles to her
April 28, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Elgin mother and her son were due in court Sunday to face several weapons charges.
Police say Twana Mosley, 35, was carrying two handguns when she walked out of her house Friday to confront a person who had been involved in an altercation with family members earlier.
Moseley allegedly fired one of the guns into the air.
Her 14-year-old son is accused of bringing two rifles outside to her.
Police confiscated three handguns and two rifles during a search of their home.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos