Firefighter injured in Homewood house fire
April 28, 2013 (HOMEWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A firefighter in south suburban Homewood is injured while battling a house fire.
It started in the garage about 11 p.m. Saturday night and then spread to the front of the house.
The firefighter injured his leg and was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The homeowner was able to escape and no other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area 24 min ago
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning 32 min ago
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler