Firefighter injured in Homewood house fire
April 28, 2013 (HOMEWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A firefighter in south suburban Homewood is injured while battling a house fire.
It started in the garage about 11 p.m. Saturday night and then spread to the front of the house.
The firefighter injured his leg and was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The homeowner was able to escape and no other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Chemical plant fire, explosion injures 2 in Alsip 22 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- 4-year-old boy accidentally shoots himself in Gary
- I-90/94 lanes to close for bridge piers construction
- Mother charged in baby's death held on $250K bond 2 min ago
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Bruno Mars is Billboard's top artist of 2013 23 min ago
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy