Stolen school buses teen suspect charged, reports say
April 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager is charged in a recent incident involving school buses being stolen for scrap.
Both the Chicago Sun-Times and the Chicago Tribune report Angel Bivanco, 19, of Calumet City is charged with several counts for allegedly using his car to help with the theft of the school buses owned by Sunrise Transportation.
Police say those buses were then sold for scrap metal.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25...
34 min ago