Flood clean-up kits available for west suburban residents
April 29, 2013 (DES PLAINES, Ill.) (WLS) -- While weather in the Chicago-area was forecast to stay mostly dry and warm Monday, many people were still cleaning up from recent flooding.
The Salvation Army was set to hand out clean-up kits Monday to people in the western suburbs from 8:30 a.m. until supplies last at the Des Plaines Corps Community Center on West Dempster.
Residents in Proviso Township can pick kits up starting at 10 a.m. at 4565 West Harrison in Hillside.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas