Summit man struck, killed by car in front of home
April 29, 2013 (SUMMIT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in southwest suburban Summit are investigating a crash that killed a pedestrian Monday at 61st and Harlem.
The victim was loading something onto a gravel truck in front of his home when he was struck by a car. He has been identified as 46-year-old Salatiel Mendoza.
Summit police are talking with the woman who was driving the car. No charges had been filed as of 11 a.m. Monday.
- Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 56 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 14 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 30 min ago
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
30 min ago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
27 min ago
- Let's Dish: Colcannon
13 min ago