Bank robbery suspect photo released by FBI
April 29, 2013 (NORRIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police released a surveillance photo of a man they say robbed a Bank of America branch at 8422 W. Lawrence Avenue in Norridge, Ill.
FBI agents say the man entered the bank around 11:15 a.m. on Monday, April 29, and demanded cash from a teller and fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officials have not said if he had a weapon or threatened to use one. No one was injured.
The man is described as a white male in his 20s with a goatee. He was wearing a white White Sox cap, a white hooded jacket with gray sleeves, and jeans.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has more information on the robbery should call (312) 421-6700.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos