Bank robbery suspect photo released by FBI
April 29, 2013 (NORRIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police released a surveillance photo of a man they say robbed a Bank of America branch at 8422 W. Lawrence Avenue in Norridge, Ill.
FBI agents say the man entered the bank around 11:15 a.m. on Monday, April 29, and demanded cash from a teller and fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officials have not said if he had a weapon or threatened to use one. No one was injured.
The man is described as a white male in his 20s with a goatee. He was wearing a white White Sox cap, a white hooded jacket with gray sleeves, and jeans.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has more information on the robbery should call (312) 421-6700.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 21 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All