Bank robbery suspect photo released by FBI
April 29, 2013 (NORRIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police released a surveillance photo of a man they say robbed a Bank of America branch at 8422 W. Lawrence Avenue in Norridge, Ill.
FBI agents say the man entered the bank around 11:15 a.m. on Monday, April 29, and demanded cash from a teller and fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officials have not said if he had a weapon or threatened to use one. No one was injured.
The man is described as a white male in his 20s with a goatee. He was wearing a white White Sox cap, a white hooded jacket with gray sleeves, and jeans.
Anyone who recognizes the man or has more information on the robbery should call (312) 421-6700.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 35 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping 24 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation 3 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos