CTA: Significant delays on Red, Brown lines
April 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- CTA Red and Brown line trains are experiencing ''significant'' delays Tuesday morning.
Southbound trains on the Red Line and Brown Line trains are moving with delays due to "congestion in the subway," according to a CTA alert. Some Brown Line trains are using the subway due to construction on the Wells St. Bridge.
As of 9 a.m., riders are advised to allow extra travel time while workers restore normal service.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney