CTA: Significant delays on Red, Brown lines
April 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- CTA Red and Brown line trains are experiencing ''significant'' delays Tuesday morning.
Southbound trains on the Red Line and Brown Line trains are moving with delays due to "congestion in the subway," according to a CTA alert. Some Brown Line trains are using the subway due to construction on the Wells St. Bridge.
As of 9 a.m., riders are advised to allow extra travel time while workers restore normal service.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 18 min ago
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire 38 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind. 8 min ago
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid 16 min ago
- CTA eyes Red Line extension proposals 11 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours 52 min ago
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos