CTA: Significant delays on Red, Brown lines
April 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- CTA Red and Brown line trains are experiencing ''significant'' delays Tuesday morning.
Southbound trains on the Red Line and Brown Line trains are moving with delays due to "congestion in the subway," according to a CTA alert. Some Brown Line trains are using the subway due to construction on the Wells St. Bridge.
As of 9 a.m., riders are advised to allow extra travel time while workers restore normal service.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break 29 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 35 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 35 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 38 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured 54 min ago
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
38 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water...
29 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
35 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
35 min ago