Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to donate baby money to Lurie hospital in Chicago
April 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lurie Children's Hospital in Streeterville says reality star Kim Kardashian and Chicago rapper Kanye West will donate money given to them for the their unborn baby to the hospital.
The hospital publicized its gratitude in a statement Tuesday.
"We wish them all the best in the upcoming arrival of their baby," a hospital news release said.
Funds donated on behalf of Kardashian and West will be directed to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Fund, which will help care for the most critically ill babies and their families, the release said.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus 33 min ago