Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to donate baby money to Lurie hospital in Chicago
April 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lurie Children's Hospital in Streeterville says reality star Kim Kardashian and Chicago rapper Kanye West will donate money given to them for the their unborn baby to the hospital.
The hospital publicized its gratitude in a statement Tuesday.
"We wish them all the best in the upcoming arrival of their baby," a hospital news release said.
Funds donated on behalf of Kardashian and West will be directed to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Fund, which will help care for the most critically ill babies and their families, the release said.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 14 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 15 min ago
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77
8 min ago
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
14 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment...
15 min ago