Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to donate baby money to Lurie hospital in Chicago
April 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lurie Children's Hospital in Streeterville says reality star Kim Kardashian and Chicago rapper Kanye West will donate money given to them for the their unborn baby to the hospital.
The hospital publicized its gratitude in a statement Tuesday.
"We wish them all the best in the upcoming arrival of their baby," a hospital news release said.
Funds donated on behalf of Kardashian and West will be directed to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Fund, which will help care for the most critically ill babies and their families, the release said.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home