3 struck by car on Southwest Side
May 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people - an adult and two young people - were struck by a car at 69th and Western Avenue.
The injured were transported to Christ Hospital Tuesday. One of them was taken to the pediatric unit, which is for children 14 and younger. They have not been identified.
None of the injuries appears life-threatening, police said.
No details have been released.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 19 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 5 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows 22 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- 1985 Chicago Bears Book
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport