Kevin Sanders funeral to be held in Plainfield
April 30, 2013 (PLAINFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A funeral will be held Wednesday for Kevin Sanders, the Plainfield native and first responder killed in the explosion at a Texas fertilizer plant.
On Tuesday night, members of the Plainfield Fire Department paid their respects during Sanders' visitation. He had worked with the village's emergency management agency before moving to Texas where he was a volunteer firefighter.
Sanders was one of 15 people killed in the April 17th explosion.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet 3 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 20 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 57 min ago
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 1 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing...
3 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
20 min ago
- Rare Tea Cellar stocks one-of-a-kind products
9 min ago