10-year-old boy shot in buttocks on West Side
May 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 10-year-old boy was shot on the West Side.
Police tell ABC 7 Chicago it happened in the 900-block of North Waller on Wednesday evening.
He was caught in crossfire and wounded in the buttocks.
The boy was hospitalized in stable condition.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD