10-year-old boy shot in buttocks on West Side
May 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 10-year-old boy was shot on the West Side.
Police tell ABC 7 Chicago it happened in the 900-block of North Waller on Wednesday evening.
He was caught in crossfire and wounded in the buttocks.
The boy was hospitalized in stable condition.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 11 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player 54 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions 44 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children 26 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks 51 min ago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- CPS to convert Logan Square school into military academy 54 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
41 min ago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
11 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without...
51 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from...
54 min ago