10-year-old boy shot in buttocks on West Side
May 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 10-year-old boy was shot on the West Side.
Police tell ABC 7 Chicago it happened in the 900-block of North Waller on Wednesday evening.
He was caught in crossfire and wounded in the buttocks.
The boy was hospitalized in stable condition.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Chicago Palestine Film Festival 2014
52 min ago
- Let's Dish: German Apple Pancakes
35 min ago