2 planes clip at O'Hare
May 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two planes clipped one another after 6 p.m. Wednesday at O'Hare International Airport.
A LOT (LOPF) passenger aircraft clipped the wing tip of a Lufthansa Cargo (LU7F) aircraft while taxiing past on taxi way 14 Left.
There were 284 passengers on the LOT aircraft and two passengers on the Lufthansa plane but there were no injuries reported.
Inspectors determined the LOT charter plane was airworthy and allowed it to fly. The Lufthansa aircraft was still being inspected for damage as of 11 a.m. Thursday.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains