Firefighters battle warehouse blaze on South Side
May 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Firefighters battled a warehouse blaze at 12653 South Doty in Chicago Thursday night.
The fire, which happened at the All Star Professional Coating Company, quickly spread through the storage building as paint cans exploded.
Crews at a nearby firehouse spotted the blaze and responded.
There are no hydrants in the remote area, which hampered efforts to control the blaze. However, there were no injuries, according to officials.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert 56 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- O'Hare yoga room opening 50 min ago
- Bobby Rush returning to Congress from leave of absence 33 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight 39 min ago
- 7 in :77