Prostitute stole piggy bank, iPad from underage client, police say
May 3, 2013 (PROSPECT HEIGHTS, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police say a prostitute stole a piggy bank and an iPad from a 14-year-old boy who arranged a date with her.
Twenty-two-year- old Dareka Brooks allegedly had the boy remove his pants then sprayed him with pepper spray before stealing the items.
According to investigators, they arranged the meeting over the internet. The woman came to the boy's home in Prospect Heights.
Police were able to use the iPad to track Brooks and make the arrest.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 51 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway 19 min ago
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan...
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Eataly Chicago closes for day- one week after opening
- Rich Williamson of Ill. GOP dies at 64
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913 56 min ago
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
51 min ago
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest...
59 min ago