Romeoville man faces child porn, sexual assault charges
May 3, 2013 (ROMEOVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A southwest suburban man appeared in court Friday on multiple counts of child sexual assault and child pornography.
Thirty-six-year-old Timothy Brandt of Romeoville was arrested Thursday after police executed a warrant to search his home.
Brandt faces two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and a dozen charges related to child pornography.
Investigators took possession of Brandt's computers.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 4 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 47 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 6 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
4 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos