Suspect charged in shooting of 10-year-old boy on West Side
May 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A suspect is charged in the shooting of a 10-year-old boy.
Jaylen Price was wounded in the buttocks Wednesday night in the Austin community on the West Side.
Price was apparently caught in crossfire.
Friday, 31-year-old Darris Moore was charged with aggravated battery with a firearm.
Moore is due in court Saturday.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake