Suspect charged in shooting of 10-year-old boy on West Side
May 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A suspect is charged in the shooting of a 10-year-old boy.
Jaylen Price was wounded in the buttocks Wednesday night in the Austin community on the West Side.
Price was apparently caught in crossfire.
Friday, 31-year-old Darris Moore was charged with aggravated battery with a firearm.
Moore is due in court Saturday.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates