Suspect charged in shooting of 10-year-old boy on West Side
May 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A suspect is charged in the shooting of a 10-year-old boy.
Jaylen Price was wounded in the buttocks Wednesday night in the Austin community on the West Side.
Price was apparently caught in crossfire.
Friday, 31-year-old Darris Moore was charged with aggravated battery with a firearm.
Moore is due in court Saturday.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 57 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 46 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
41 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
57 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
46 min ago