Woman celebrates return of driving privileges with another DUI
May 4, 2013 (BROOKFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Five days away from getting her driver's license back, a suburban woman is once again facing drunken driving charges.
Police say 58-year-old Erin James of Brookfield went to a suburban bar to mark the upcoming return of her driving privileges. After leaving, she was pulled over in Riverside and had a blood alcohol content of 0.155, way over the 0.08 legal limit.
If convicted, James faces up to seven years behind bars.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 29 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase 34 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract 29 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary