Woman celebrates return of driving privileges with another DUI
May 4, 2013 (BROOKFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Five days away from getting her driver's license back, a suburban woman is once again facing drunken driving charges.
Police say 58-year-old Erin James of Brookfield went to a suburban bar to mark the upcoming return of her driving privileges. After leaving, she was pulled over in Riverside and had a blood alcohol content of 0.155, way over the 0.08 legal limit.
If convicted, James faces up to seven years behind bars.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing 42 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 26 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 23 min ago
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 30 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Pay-by-phone coming for Chicago parking meters 25 min ago
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77
55 min ago