Bark in the Park kept dogs moving
May 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On weekends in Chicago there's something for everyone to do, even the dogs.
Saturday thousands of them, and their people, took part in the 19th annual Bark in the Park. The 5K walk and run started at Montrose Harbor.
Besides getting their morning walk out of the way, the dogs helped raise money and awareness for the Anti-Cruelty Society's programs.
ABC7's Roz Varon and Hosea Sanders took part in the fun.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos