Bark in the Park kept dogs moving
May 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On weekends in Chicago there's something for everyone to do, even the dogs.
Saturday thousands of them, and their people, took part in the 19th annual Bark in the Park. The 5K walk and run started at Montrose Harbor.
Besides getting their morning walk out of the way, the dogs helped raise money and awareness for the Anti-Cruelty Society's programs.
ABC7's Roz Varon and Hosea Sanders took part in the fun.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park 14 min ago
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches 20 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 35 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake