Bark in the Park kept dogs moving
May 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On weekends in Chicago there's something for everyone to do, even the dogs.
Saturday thousands of them, and their people, took part in the 19th annual Bark in the Park. The 5K walk and run started at Montrose Harbor.
Besides getting their morning walk out of the way, the dogs helped raise money and awareness for the Anti-Cruelty Society's programs.
ABC7's Roz Varon and Hosea Sanders took part in the fun.
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1, missing from Chicago's South Side 50 min ago
- Murder charges awaited for LSD standoff suspect 4 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chief Keef faces DUI charges after arrest in Highland Park 39 min ago
- Controversial 'Pure American' billboard removed
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 33 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau apologizes, says he's changed man 33 min ago
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1,...
50 min ago
- Murder charges awaited for LSD standoff...
4 min ago