Pace Bus on Shoulder expansion speeds commute
May 5, 2013 (WLS) -- The commute from the southwest suburbs is now a little quicker for some bus riders.
Starting Monday, more buses are now traveling on the shoulder of the Stevenson Expressway to bypass congested areas.
The expansion affects Pace routes 755 and 855, operating between Chicago and the southwest suburbs, including Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Lemont, Lockport and Joliet Union Station.
New midday service is being added, as well as a later evening trip.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos