3 men shot in West Englewood
May 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police were trying Monday to find out who shot three men in West Englewood.
The shooting happened in the 1400-block of West 73rd Street just after 12:30 a.m.
One of the men reportedly was shot in the back was hospitalized in serious to critical condition. The two other victims were stable.
Police say the investigation continues. No arrests had been made later Monday morning.
- Bitter cold expected to last through weekend 48 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Weekender Saturday Edition 12-7-13
34 min ago
- Let's Dish: Chocolate Crepes
17 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through weekend
48 min ago