3 men shot in West Englewood
May 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police were trying Monday to find out who shot three men in West Englewood.
The shooting happened in the 1400-block of West 73rd Street just after 12:30 a.m.
One of the men reportedly was shot in the back was hospitalized in serious to critical condition. The two other victims were stable.
Police say the investigation continues. No arrests had been made later Monday morning.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 2 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow 14 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman 13 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
2 min ago