Pets Can Have Allergies, Too
May 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- National Pet Week is celebrated in the US May 5-11. It's a time established by the American Veterinary Medical Association to promote responsible pet ownership, celebrate the human-animal bond and promote public awareness of veterinary medicine.
Springtime with pets can be fun as you head outdoor, but it often brings with it pet allergies. Dr. Barbara Royal, the author of "The Royal Treatment: A National Approach to Wildly Healthy Pets" has some advice for pet owners.
The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center
4130 N. Rockwell St.
Chicago, IL 60618
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 1 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 25 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house 36 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago 19 min ago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake