Pets Can Have Allergies, Too
May 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- National Pet Week is celebrated in the US May 5-11. It's a time established by the American Veterinary Medical Association to promote responsible pet ownership, celebrate the human-animal bond and promote public awareness of veterinary medicine.
Springtime with pets can be fun as you head outdoor, but it often brings with it pet allergies. Dr. Barbara Royal, the author of "The Royal Treatment: A National Approach to Wildly Healthy Pets" has some advice for pet owners.
The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center
4130 N. Rockwell St.
Chicago, IL 60618
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds