Old St. Pat's block party headliners announced
May 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Organizers of the Old St. Pat's World's Largest Block Party have announced the headliners for this year's festival in June.
The 29th annual World's Largest Block Party is expected to draw 18,000 people over two blocks of music and food. The organizers announced the festival's first ever country artist headliner, Phil Vassar, on Saturday June 29. Friday night will be led by rock group Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros.
A special co-headliner will be announced soon for Vassar, organizers said.
Tickets go on sale May 13, 2013 at www.worldslargestblockparty.com
The entry gate for the fest will be located at Madison and Des Plaines in Chicago's West Loop. Proceeds support Old St. Patrick's Church and the Center for Social Concerns on the Old St. Pat's Campus which houses Horizons for Youth; Career Transitions Center of Chicago and the Global Alliance for Africa.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Girl, about 3, found dead in Riverdale woods
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 11 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues 55 min ago
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 8 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints 10 min ago
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos