Teen with Down Syndrome named prom king at Zion-Benton HS
May 6, 2013 (ZION, Ill.) (WLS) -- Prom is a special night for all high school seniors.
But it was extra special for Justin Bykowski, a teenager with Down Syndrome, in suburban Zion this past weekend.
Word that Bychowski was running for prom king spread like wildfire around Zion-Benton High School.
He won the title by an overwhelming majority with over 300 votes.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 19 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Deck the malls with security
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos