Coyote attacks dogs in Glencoe; police search for den
May 7, 2013 (GLENCOE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A search was under way in north suburban Glencoe Tuesday as police looked for the den of a coyote suspected of attacking two Maltese dogs last week.
One of the dogs was actually in a yard, and the coyote crossed an electric fence.
The other was grabbed in front of the owner while playing in the front yard.
Both dogs survived, but one was still in an animal hospital Tuesday.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot