Myron and Phil restaurant catches fire in Lincolnwood
May 8, 2013 (LINCOLNWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Flames ignited at a popular Lincolnwood restaurant Wednesday.
The fire Myron and Phil steak house and piano bar started early in the morning.
Smoke could be seen pouring from the roof of the restaurant.
There was no immediate word on the cause of the fire and no reported injuries.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 39 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 9 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 2 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 29 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 49 min ago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
9 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
22 min ago