Myron and Phil restaurant catches fire in Lincolnwood
May 8, 2013 (LINCOLNWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Flames ignited at a popular Lincolnwood restaurant Wednesday.
The fire Myron and Phil steak house and piano bar started early in the morning.
Smoke could be seen pouring from the roof of the restaurant.
There was no immediate word on the cause of the fire and no reported injuries.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos