Car smashes into South Side restaurant
May 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A car smashed into a restaurant after the driver of the car lost control.
The restaurant in the 300-block of West 75th Street sells gyros and sandwiches.
There were no reports of any injuries, and there was no word yet on what happened to the driver.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 16 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 34 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
50 min ago
- Cooking With Fish
12 min ago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
47 min ago