Car smashes into South Side restaurant
May 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A car smashed into a restaurant after the driver of the car lost control.
The restaurant in the 300-block of West 75th Street sells gyros and sandwiches.
There were no reports of any injuries, and there was no word yet on what happened to the driver.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 2 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 29 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe 4 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor