U.S. District Judge John Lee honored at Asian Pacific Heritage Month event
May 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez sponsored the event tonight at the Chinese American Service League Building.
She presented a community service award to U.S. District Judge John Lee.
ABC7's Linda Yu was the emcee of tonight's event.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Chicago Palestine Film Festival 2014
47 min ago
- Let's Dish: German Apple Pancakes
30 min ago