U.S. District Judge John Lee honored at Asian Pacific Heritage Month event
May 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez sponsored the event tonight at the Chinese American Service League Building.
She presented a community service award to U.S. District Judge John Lee.
ABC7's Linda Yu was the emcee of tonight's event.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 45 min ago
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River 4 min ago
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible