Man already in prison found guilty of 2006 rape
May 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A former postal worker already in prison for a series of sexual assaults has been found guilty of the 2006 rape of a Chicago teen.
DNA from this case was traced back to 45-year-old Tommie Naylor.
Naylor is currently serving a 40-year sentence in the 2008 abduction and rape of a South Side girl.
He has three other pending sexual assault cases against him.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop 19 min ago
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side 33 min ago
- Bank robbery suspect sought by FBI
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Making Your Own Candy Canes
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area