Borizov given weekend to decide whether to testify
May 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The judge in the triple murder trial of Johnny Borizov on Friday gave him the weekend to decide whether he wants to testify.
In court, the DuPage County man said he couldn't decide whether to take the stand.
Borizov is accused of plotting to kill the parents and brother of his sometimes girlfriend.
Jacob Nadarse has testified he carried out the murders for Borizov in 2010.
The trial resumes Tuesday.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap