DePaul Students dance all night for Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
May 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- DePaul University students will host its second annual dance marathon to benefit the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
DemonTHON is a year-long fundraiser that culminates in the 24-hour-long dance marathon, which began Friday night at 5 p.m.
Last year, DemonTHON raised $103,700.28 and currently holds the record for most money raised in its first year by a dance marathon.
Depaul University said they are hoping to break last year's record.
To donate, visit demonthon.depaul.edu
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 13 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury 24 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
13 min ago