Moms to walk for gun sense action
May 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago mothers who lost their children to violence will support each other at a candlelight walk Saturday night.
Nate and Cleo Pendleton will join members of "Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America".
Fifteen-year-old Hadiya Pendleton was shot and killed a week after she performed at President Obama's second inauguration.
The march starts at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Bella Luna Cafe on North Dearborn and ends at Holy Name Cathedral.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party 54 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77