Moms to walk for gun sense action
May 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago mothers who lost their children to violence will support each other at a candlelight walk Saturday night.
Nate and Cleo Pendleton will join members of "Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America".
Fifteen-year-old Hadiya Pendleton was shot and killed a week after she performed at President Obama's second inauguration.
The march starts at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Bella Luna Cafe on North Dearborn and ends at Holy Name Cathedral.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 41 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mumps outbreak reported across Illinois 7 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
34 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos