Moms to walk for gun sense action
May 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago mothers who lost their children to violence will support each other at a candlelight walk Saturday night.
Nate and Cleo Pendleton will join members of "Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America".
Fifteen-year-old Hadiya Pendleton was shot and killed a week after she performed at President Obama's second inauguration.
The march starts at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Bella Luna Cafe on North Dearborn and ends at Holy Name Cathedral.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 31 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 11 min ago
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
31 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos